PlayNSafe Playground Safety Mats - Rubber Fall Grass Mats
Grass Grid mats - Safety Mats - Rubber Mats for grass - Hollow Rubber Mats
PlayNSafe rubber Safety Mats for installation on sub-bases of grass, gravel, sand and soil, etc., is the cheapest solution for establishing a playground safety surface. In addition to their function as a safety surface, the Safety Mats protect the grassroots against wear and act as a "reinforcement" of the sub-base.
PlayNSafe Fall Grass Safety Rubber Mats can be installed without any preparation of the sub-base besides levelling the worst bumps with e.g. washed gravel. Ideal for use on old playground fall sand / playground drop sand to minimize maintenance and problems with cat stool and urine.
Due to the unique 2. generation interlocking system that allows the PlayNSafe safety grass grid rubber mats to be installed offset to each other, a safe and stable rubber playground safety flooring with a natural grassy look is achieved.
- 2. generation unique interlocking system that allows the mats to be installed offset to each other
- Size: 975x1.085 mm
- 2 thicknesses that can be combined for the achievement of additional HIC fall height if needed:
- 45 mm, weight 18,4 kg/pcs., tested to 2,0 m HIC fall height according to EN 1177 after installation.
- 65 mm, weight 25,5 kg/pcs. tested to 2,5 m HIC fall height according to EN 1177 after installation.
- 45+65 mm sandwich tested to 3,0 m HIC fall height according to EN 1177 after installation.
- So firm and stable that you can drive on them with a wheelchair
- Holds vehicles up to 3.500 kg
- Standard colour: black, optional red or green
- A sustainable product made from rubber granules upcycled from end-of-life tyres.
PlayNSafe fall grass grid rubber mats have been developed by the Danish playground company, Copla Legepladser ApS, in cooperation with ErgoFloor A/S and are in Europe distributed by PlayNSafe ApS (subsidiary of Copla Legepladser ApS) while ErgoFloor A/S has the rights for distribution in the rest of the world.