ErgoTile Puzzle Rubber Tiles - Fitness
Shock, noise, vibration damping and floor protection in connection with fitness, CrossFit, functional- and free weight training.
ErgoTile Puzzle rubber tiles for fitness, CrossFit and free weight training, etc. have been designed to meet the need for shock- and sound-absorbing, robust, durable, comfortable and non-slip rubber floorings in private and professional fitness rooms and gyms.
A sustainable, affordable and environmentally friendly solution that is produced environmentally correctly from recycled rubber from end-of-life tires!
General application of ErgoTile Puzzle Rubber Tiles for Fitness:
ErgoTile Puzzle rubber tiles are suitable for both smaller "floor on floor" solutions where you need a coherent surface due to e.g. lack of boundaries and for larger professional gym flooring solutions. ErgoTile Puzzle rubber tiles ensure that your equipment stands securely on the surface and are impact shock, noise and vibration damping and protects your floor from damage.
The ErgoTile Puzzle rubber tile product program includes:
- 518x518 mm moulded rubber puzzle tiles in 6, 8, 10, 15, 20 & 25 mm thickness with sharp edges.
- 610x610 mm moulded rubber puzzle tiles in 6, 8, 10, 15, 20 & 25 mm thickness with sharp edges.
- 1035x1035mm moulded puzzle rubber tiles in 15, 20, 25, 30 & 40 mm thickness with chamfer edges.
All with a flat/plain bottom without any profile.
In 6-10 mm thickness, ErgoTile Puzzle rubber tiles are produced in one layer and in 15-40 mm thickness in 2 layers with course black rubber granules in the bottom layer.
Surface quality range:
ErgoTile Puzzle rubber tiles for use as rubber flooring in home gyms and some professional gyms can be delivered with different surface qualities in several decorative colours/designs:
- C1(standard): provided with a surface layer made of fine-grained (1-2 mm) recycled rubber granules in a selection of decorative colours by the use of a coloured binder.
- C1X: C1 in the special version X with fine-grained (0-1 mm) granules and extra high binder percentage to achieve a closed, easy-to-clean and extremely durable surface.
- C2 (mix): provided with a surface layer made of fine-grained (1-2 mm) recycled black rubber granules mixed with coloured EPDM granules in a selection of colours and designs.
ErgoTile Puzzle rubber tiles - rubber floorings for fitness and crossfit are safe & non toxid with low emissions & odour:
• Passed the REACH test for SVHC’s, VOC’s & phthalates according to EN 1122 & EN ISO 14389
• Passed the EU Safety of Toys test according to EN 71-3
• Passed the Isocyanate (MDI & TDI) and VOC’s test according to EN 13130-8 & ISO 17734-1
• Excellent Anti-Slip properties with the Floor Slip Rating “R12” according to DIN 51130 and “P5” according to AS 4586 for our C1-quality
• Fire class Efl according to EN13501
• Antimicrobial treatment prevents the growth of bacterias, mould & fungus.