ErgoPave H-Link Equine Dogbone Rubber Pavers
ErgoPave H-Link Equine dogbone rubber pavers, self-locking
ErgoPave H-Link Equine dogbone rubber pavers are specially designed for the most demanding applications - manufactured with a maximum of compression they are almost indestructible.
ErgoPave H-Link Equine rubber tiles are sustainably made of recycled rubber bonded with polyurethane. Hard-wearing and robust rubber tiles and pavers, which are multi-use for establishing rubber floorings for horse stables, paddocks, golf clubs, skating rinks, playgrounds, amusement parks, multi-tracks, kindergartens, schools, outdoor fitness, terraces and garden paths and walkways etc.
The product program includes single pavers in size 200x160 mm and 8-brick rubber tiles in size 500x580 mm in 23 and 43 mm thickness.
- ErgoPave H-Link Equine dogbone rubber pavers are self-locking, resilient, flexible, non-slip, shock-absorbing and comfortable rubber paving tiles with longevity beyond the usual.
- ErgoPave H-Link Equine dogbone rubber tiles are resistant to extreme loads as e.g. from horse's hoofs and steel and plastic spikes on golf shoes.
- ErgoPave H-Link Equine dogbone rubber tiles pavers are sustainably and environmentally friendly and inexpensively produced from recycled
rubber granules from end-of-life tyres.
- ErgoPave H-Link Equine dogbone rubber pavers and tiles are strong and weatherproof.
- ErgoPave H-Link Equine dogbone rubber tiles and pavers can be installed directly on gravel, asphalt, concrete, roofing felt,
existing concrete tiles etc.
The safe choice for almost every application...