PU Rubber Tiles
Soft and durable rubber tiles that are multi-usable for kindergartens, playgrounds, amusement parks, schools, fitness centers, gym, terraces, roof terraces, garden paths, walkways, golf clubs, equine use, galleries and exhibition floors etc.
- PU Rubber Tiles are fall and shock reducing, anti-fatigue, non-skid and ergonomic.
- PU Rubber Tiles can be delivered in many decorative shapes and colours in thicknesses from 15 to 43 mm
- PU Rubber Tiles can be delivered with integrated drainage channels for the drainage of surface water.
- PU Rubber Tiles can be installed directly on gravel, asphalt, concrete, roofing felt, existing concrete tiles etc.
- PU Rubber Tiles are resistant to extreme loads as e.g. from horse's hoofs and steel and plastic spikes on golf shoes.
- PU Rubber Tiles are strong and weatherproof.
- PU Rubber Tiles are produced environmentally friendly and inexpensive of recycled rubber granules from worn-out car tyres.
- PU Rubber Tiles can be delivered with a surface layer made of virgin EPDM-rubber for the achievement of extra weather-proofment.
The product range are divided into:
- ErgoTile rubber tiles
- ErgoPave rubber tiles / rubber pavers
The safe choice for almost every application.
Brochure for PU Rubber Tiles
Brochure for ErgoPave H-Link Equine Rubber Tiles - Rubber pavers
Installation guide for PU Rubber Tiles - Rubber Pavers
Product range overview for PU Rubber Tiles and ErgoPlay Safety Tiles
Rubber Surfaces - Safety Floorings - Playground Surface - Rubber Tiles - Safety tiles - Safety Slaps - Playground matting -Wet pour rubber - Safety Mats - Grass Mats - Playground Flooring - Rubber Floor - Rubber Flooring - Polyurethane - Rubber granules - EPDM-granules - Ho Chi Minh City - Saigon - HCMC - Vietnam